How to Apply

“Great farm, great work mates, great supervisors and manager.” John (England)

copy P1080700.jpg

Before Applying…

Please check your eligibility to work in the UK

Applications from European Citizens:

Please check your eligibility by looking at the following website:

Applications from Citizens of Other Countries:

The government has set up a new points-based system and, at present, farm work is allocated under Tier 5 – Youth Mobility Scheme. The youth mobility scheme is for young people from participating countries who would like to come and experience life in the UK. The countries in the scheme are:

  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Japan
  • New Zealand
  • Monaco
  • Taiwan
  • Republic of Korea
  • Hong Kong

If you are a national of one of these countries, you may be able to come to the UK under the youth mobility scheme. Your national government will be your sponsor.  For more information, visit the following website:

Unfortunately, we are unable to employ citizens from other countries at present, but please check the website for updates and changes. 

To Apply

If you wish to work at Broadwater Farm as a summer job in the UK, please check your eligibility to work before completing the application form.

We are sorry, but due to the high volume of applications, we cannot guarantee to reply to applicants that are not eligible to work in the UK.